'Time Travel to the past or future'

 

If I had to travel back in time, I would like to travel to medieval times, where there were knights and crusades. The truth has always attracted me to the fantastic world of medieval times, I imagine a time of adventures, new discoveries and exploits. If I had to say another era I would say the Victorian era, this era was key in humanity and more important for the Londoners themselves. In this period of time many interesting things arose and for which I would like to visit that old London. It must be very shocking to witness such a drastic change in all areas of humanity, from changing a horse-drawn cart for transportation to the first motorized vehicle, steam trains and ships, laws against labor exploitation, expansion of the British empire as a world superpower, etc. Imagine meeting Charles Darwin. I really wouldn't stay at this time, I like the 21st century, all its comforts. I would make this trip to the past more than anything to see the world that preceded us, how people lived, what life was like before technology, I would like to see how different the world is from the one we know today. If I could visit more historical moments, I would like to see the French Revolution and also see the independence of the United States. There are many notable and emblematic characters of the latter that it would be interesting to meet.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

An Expert on your Filed

my autobiography