My dream work

I really would like to have a job that pays well and gives me the time to do other activities or hobbies that fulfill me as a person, I imagine that to have that type of job I must be very good at what I do and that the company be very flexible in terms of schedules or the other thing would be to undertake, in my case as a chemistry and pharmacy study, open my own pharmacy or dedicate myself to some type of business. It fascinates me to think that I could dedicate myself to making a Mini Entrepreneur.

Traveling as such around the world as a job maybe not, but traveling within the country I see as more entertaining and not so stressful, especially if it is for work issues. Regarding the salary, I suppose that if I earn the same as other people, at first it would be enough for me to start, then over time I would like to stagger to earn more money in the work that I do and thus give myself more luxuries.

The job that I decide to have, I want it to satisfy me as much professionally as any other person, that is, that it has personal challenges, that there is a good work environment, that the company is good with its workers, that it helps people, etc. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

An Expert on your Filed

'Time Travel to the past or future'

my autobiography