An Expert on your Filed

For me to admire someone, many things have to happen, and within those things, the most important thing is that the person has a transcendence and can bear the difficulties of life.
Today I will talk about the scientist that I most admire who is Stephen Hawking.
Stephen Hawking, was a British physicist and cosmologist who made theories about the origin of the universe available to everyone.
He devoted his entire life to investigating the laws that govern the universe.
I admire Stephen Hawking so much for his findings in Theory of Everything, Big Ban, Hawking radiation, black holes, among to mention some of his most important research, but I admire him more for how he developed as a person.
Stephen Hawking had amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, a degenerative disease that destroys motor neurons.
So if he could do great things with this disease, what is left to us then? That is why I like this character because despite all his adversities in life he achieved more than anyone else.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

'Time Travel to the past or future'

my autobiography