'Changes to my study programme'

 

The study program of my degree in particular I like, perhaps I would add as elective courses, related to pharmaceutical and cosmetic entrepreneurship. It would be interesting if there were courses on how to make colognes, for example, or essences, perfumes, etc. I am completely unaware if the faculty has any similar course. Regarding the volume of work and duration of the studies, I would say that they could improve in several aspects, I particularly like the schedule that one has in high school, since it is very structured, and one can leave relatively early, a Unlike university life, we must necessarily play with windows, and technically sometimes live in the faculty.

I find the spaces offered by this faculty in particular very good, there are so many green areas and also rest and study areas. Perhaps it would be too much to ask for "hammocks", for recreation and personal recovery. The laboratories in particular for which we study the QYF, are relatively new, so it's nice to have to work there.

The teaching method that exists in the faculty is very varied, in my particular case I like the professors, who talk a little with the students and make their field more entertaining, who have flexibility for certain evaluations and problems related to the field , and that they are not selfish sometimes with showing the guidelines and sharing the power points of the classes.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

An Expert on your Filed

'Time Travel to the past or future'

my autobiography