'A country you would like to visit'

 Hello everyone,

I would like to visit Scandinavia, I really like its geography and its beautiful wooden churches, which are a world heritage site. Scandinavia has many outdoor tourist attractions, one of them is the “Tvindefossen” waterfall, the “Briksdal” glacier. If I could go I would like to go trekking through the different rural areas, visit the glacier and cross the "fjord" they have. If I were given the choice between living or working there, the truth is that I would think about it a lot, it is very beautiful and everything, but there is nothing like a home of my own, maybe I will stay for a few months, but I will not stay forever.

Thanks so much for reading,







Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

An Expert on your Filed

'Time Travel to the past or future'

my autobiography