a photograph i like

This is a photo I took about 3 to 4 years ago, well, as shown in the photo is my it  pet. his name is rex roderick but we only call him rex. in that photo he must be about 1 year old but  bat serious in dog`s 15  year. The story of how to take that photo is very funny, a result that I was studying in my room when suddenly rex arrived with a tie purple, which caught my attention a lot and I wanted to save the moment with a photo.
I would also like to add that it was difficult for me to choose a photo, since I photographed him a lot. At one point I thought about uploading a very particular photo of an anecdote when he was a puppy, which was a bag of flower sugar when we left him alone one day. When that day came I saw on the floor  a lot of white powder, and I also had all the white nose, and his only ate one pound flower sugar, it was a lot of laughter. unfortunately I never found the photo.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

An Expert on your Filed

'Time Travel to the past or future'

my autobiography