A band / Singer I like

To me personally this music doesn't measure much, but if you were to choose a singer or a band I would choose "imagine dragons". I know this band from my best friend Benjamin, he introduced me one day and I ended up liking his songs . My favorite song is radioactive, the background of the lyrics somehow came to me, it leaves a lot to think about. The genre of the band ranges from alternative rock, indie rock and pop rock. is an american band from las vegas nevada.
I would not know if there is a category to listen to "openings" as music, I say this because I usually listen to anime "openings" as well (I say it as a dimension within the music I listen to).

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

An Expert on your Filed

'Time Travel to the past or future'

my autobiography